This is the fourth and final meeting of the season between the two clubs. Adam Henrique
's power-play goal in overtime secured a 2-1 win for the Devils (2-0-1) in Philadelphia on Saturday.
2. The Devils will wear their retro red and green jerseys tonight for the seventh time since changing to red and black at the start of the 1992-93 season.
3. Coach John Hynes' squad is going for its fourth straight win tonight. The club is 8-2-2 over its last 12 games and has allowed just 18 goals during that stretch.
4. Tonight's starter Cory Schneider is 2-0-1 with a 1.93 goals-against average and .929 save percentage in three previous appearances vs. the Flyers this season. He's looking to match a career season high with his 26th win.
5. The Devils have points in a season-high six straight games at Prudential Center (5-0-1), their longest point streak at The Rock since Jan. 3-Feb. 6, 2015 (eight games, 6-0-2).
6. New Jersey leads the NHL with a 2.14 team goals-against average (second, St. Louis & Washington, 2.27). According to the Elias Sports Bureau, the only NHL team to lead the League in GAA and miss the playoffs was the 1930-31 New York Americans.