Here's what you need to know for tonight's game against Colorado at Prudential Center:
1. New Jersey is looking to win three in a row for the first time since going 3-0-0 to open the season (Oct. 9-14). Beginning tonight, each of the club’s next five games will be vs. Western Conference opponents. The Devils are 2-3-1 vs. the West this season, including 2-2-1 at Prudential Center.
2. Colorado is playing the finale of a four-game road trip (1-2-0). The Avalanche posted a 4-3 shootout win over the Rangers at Madison Square Garden on Thursday.
3. Mike Cammalleri scored the only goal in the Devils' 1-0 win in Washington last night. The club's leading goal scorer (7) has tallies in back-to-back games and points in three straight (2g-2a) since returning from injury. His third game-winner of the season was his eighth in 26 games dating back to March 12.
4. Matt Duchene (5g-7a) and Tyson Barrie lead the Avalanche with 12 points each. Alex Tanguay has three goals over the last four games and leads the Avs with seven.
5. The Devils are 1-3-2 in their last six games vs. the Avalanche but lead the all-time series 31-27-11.
6. New Jersey's penalty kill went 4-for-4 last night in Washington to improve to 8-for-8 over its last two games.