Here's what you need to know for tonight's home matchup with the Columbus Blue Jackets!
1. The Devils are looking to win five straight for the first time since Feb. 2-10, 2013.
2. Saturday's win in Buffalo made it four in a row for the Devils, equaling their longest winning streak from all of last season (Feb. 17-23). It was also the club’s third straight win on the road, which matches its longest road winning streak from 2014-15, as well (Oct. 9-14).
3. The trio of Mike Cammalleri (2g-6a), Adam Henrique (4g-3a) and Lee Stempniak (2g-3a) has combined for 8g-12a-20pts during the Devils’ four-game winning streak.
4. Cory Schneider is expected to make his sixth consecutive start in goal; he’s looking to win five straight starts for the first time since his six-game winning streak from Mar. 19-28, 2013 (2 ShO, 0.99 GAA & .954 save%).
5. John Tortorella was named the head coach of the Blue Jackets on Oct. 21. He has a career NHL coaching record of 446-375-115 (.538) in 936 games with Tampa Bay, the New York Rangers and Vancouver.
6. Columbus snapped its season-opening, eight-game losing streak with a 4-3 win at Colorado on Saturday.