Thursday, November 19, 2009GLENDALE, ARIZONA –
Phoenix Coyotes President & Chief Operating Officer Douglas Moss announced today that the Coyotes will hold a “Sandstorm Sale,” offering select lower level tickets for just $25. The sale will begin at 10 a.m. on Friday, Nov. 27 and will end on Monday, Nov. 30 at 10 p.m.
This offer includes all of the available lower level seats in sections 102, 103, 109, 110, 113, 114, 120 and 121 at Jobing.com Arena. During this brief four-day sale, fans will be able to purchase tickets in any of these sections for any remaining Coyotes home game during the 2009-10 regular season (December-April) for just $25 while supplies last. The tickets for the Sandstorm Sale can only be purchased at ticketmaster.com.
While the Sandstorm Sale pertains to all Coyotes regular season home games from December through April, there are several notable games during the upcoming holiday season.Holiday Season Highlights:
- Black Friday: Friday, Nov. 27 @ 7 p.m. – Dallas Stars at Phoenix Coyotes
- Calgary Flames: Thursday, Dec. 3 @ 7 p.m. – Calgary Flames at Phoenix Coyotes
- We Win, You Win: Saturday, Dec. 5 @ 8 p.m. – Ottawa Senators at Phoenix Coyotes (If the Coyotes win, redeem your voucher – received upon entry – and game ticket for a free ticket to a future game)
- Christmas Weekend: Wednesday, Dec. 23 @ 7 p.m. – Anaheim Ducks at Phoenix Coyotes
- Blanket Giveaway: Saturday, Dec. 26 @ 7 p.m. – Los Angeles Kings at Phoenix Coyotes (First 10,000 fans in attendance receive a Coyotes blanket courtesy of AT&T)
- New Year’s Eve: Thursday, Dec. 31 @ 5 p.m. – San Jose at Phoenix Coyotes