Monday, September 8, 2014
GLENDALE, ARIZONA --- The Arizona Coyotes announced today the team's theme nights and single game ticket promotions for the 2014-15 NHL season. In total, the Coyotes will have 13 theme nights this season that include several great promotional items that will be given away to fans at soon to be named Gila River Arena.
Below is a complete list of the Coyotes theme nights and giveaway items during the 2014-15 Coyotes season:
• Thursday, Oct. 9 vs. Winnipeg Jets (Opening Night): A special Arizona Coyotes T-Shirt to all fans in attendance courtesy of Fry’s Food Stores. All fans in attendance will also receive a magnet schedule.
• Saturday, Oct. 25 vs. Florida Panthers (Howl-O-Ween): Halloween festivities will take place throughout the evening while the first 5,000 kids in attendance will receive a Howl-O-Ween pillowcase with Trick-or-Treating on the arena’s suite levels courtesy of Fry’s Food Stores.
• Saturday, Nov. 8 vs New York Islanders (Hockey Fights Cancer Night): Help the Coyotes support the fight against cancer in a night of charitable support. The first 5,000 fans will receive an Oliver Ekman-Larsson bobble head courtesy of Fox Sports Arizona. After the game, all fans in attendance will have an opportunity to compete in the Fry’s Food Stores Turkey Shoot and potentially win a free Thanksgiving Turkey courtesy of Fry’s Food Stores.
• Tuesday, Nov. 11 vs Dallas Stars (Veteran’s Day): A tribute to veteran service men and women in the team’s annual Veteran’s Day game.
• Monday, Dec. 29 vs Philadelphia Flyers: Get the New Year’s Eve celebration started early with the New Year’s 4-Pack, a special offer for fans including tickets, drinks and food.
• Saturday, Jan. 3 vs Columbus Blue Jackets: Fleece Blanket Giveaway to the first 5,000 fans courtesy of Gila River Casinos.
• Thursday, Jan. 8 vs Winnipeg Jets (Military Night): A tribute to service men and women.
• Saturday, Jan. 10 vs Ottawa Senators (Kids Night): It’s Howler’s Birthday and the Coyotes will be celebrating throughout the evening.
• Saturday, Feb. 14 vs New York Rangers (Valentine’s Day): Entertain that special Coyotes Pack member to a night of entertainment.
• Thursday, Mar. 5 vs Vancouver Canucks (Throwback Night): Celebrate the Coyotes history in the Valley of the Sun and watch the team play in one of the franchise’s original uniforms. The first 5,000 fans in attendance will receive a throwback Jeremy Roenick Bobble Head courtesy of Gila River Casinos.
• Saturday, Mar. 14 vs New Jersey Devils (St. Paddy’s Day): The Coyotes will celebrate Saint Patrick’s Day with festivities throughout the evening.
• Sunday, Mar. 22 vs Vancouver Canucks (Green Night): Fans will learn more about conservation and sustainability at the team’s own Earth Day tribute courtesy of SRP.
• Saturday, Apr. 11 vs Anaheim Ducks (Fan Appreciation Night): The Coyotes say thanks to the greatest fans in the NHL.
The Coyotes will also be offering Family Value Packs for seven Saturday home games. This package contains 4 upper level tickets, hot dogs and sodas for $119 or a $199 lower level option. These include October 11 vs. Los Angeles, October 25 vs. Florida, November 8 vs. New York Islanders, December 13 vs. Minnesota, January 10 vs. Ottawa, April 4 vs. San Jose and April 11 vs. Anaheim subject to availability.
Arizona Lottery will once again be sponsoring three (3) Buck Bash nights at soon to be named Gila River Arena. Fans will have an opportunity to purchase $1 concession items including $1 hot dogs, soda and popcorn at Coyotes games on Saturday, October 18 vs. St. Louis, Saturday January 3 vs. Columbus and Monday, March 9 vs. Nashville.
Coors Light will be presenting the Coors Light Party Pack that offers 2 lower level tickets & 2 beers for just $99. Eight Thursday night games are available for this package including October 9 vs. Winnipeg, December 4 vs. Los Angeles, December 11 vs. Nashville, January 8 vs. Winnipeg, January 15 vs. Calgary, February 5 vs. Carolina, March 5 vs. Vancouver and March 19 vs. Colorado.
Once again, the Coyotes will be offering Student Rush, presented by Papa John’s for 11 Monday – Wednesday games this season. High school and college students can line up one hour prior to puck drop to purchase one select lower level ticket for just $25. This offer applies only to active students with identification.
The Coyotes are introducing Two for Tuesdays for eight Tuesday night games this season. Fans will be able to purchase 2 for 1 lower level north end zone tickets. Game dates include November 4 vs. Toronto, November 11 vs. Dallas, November 18 vs. Washington, November 25 vs. Colorado, December 16 vs. Edmonton, January 6 vs. St. Louis, January 13 vs. San Jose and March 3 vs. Anaheim.
Military Rush will take place on Veteran’s Day, November 11 and on Coyotes Military Night on January 8. With identification, active and veteran military personnel can purchase select lower level tickets for just $25 (limit of two).
Please note that promotions, giveaways and offers are subject to change. For Coyotes ticket information, please visit ArizonaCoyotes.com or call 480-563-PUCK (7825).