Wednesday, June 30, 2010GLENDALE, Ariz. ---
The Phoenix Coyotes announced today that they have partnered with AAA Arizona to offer fans a travel package to Prague, Czech Republic to watch the Coyotes play the Boston Bruins in the first two games of the 2010-11 regular season as part of the 2010 Compuware NHL Premiere.
Packages include tickets to both games versus the Bruins, hotel accommodations, transportation, local English-speaking guides and drivers and more. Fans will have the option to purchase airfare as part of their package or land-only packages.
Each package includes, as per the itinerary suggested by the Coyotes and AAA Arizona:
- Five nights hotel accommodations at Corinthia Hotel
- Six meals (five breakfasts, one lunch)
- Game Tickets for both days
- A full-day tour of Prague
- Services of professional English-speaking local guides
- Services of professional driver/guide, local guides/assistants
- Deluxe air-conditioned motorcoach
- All transfers (based on one group transfer to/from the airport. If individual or additional transfers are required, then supplements will need to be applied)
- Hotel porterage for 1 piece of luggage per person Service charges and taxes
Air-inclusive packages are priced from $2693.00 (double occupancy) or $3102.00 (single occupancy) while the land-only rate is priced from $1590.00 (double occupancy) or $1999.00 (single occupancy). Triple occupancy packages are available upon request. Prices are subject to change.
Fans will depart for Prague on Tuesday, Oct. 5 and return to Phoenix on Monday, Oct. 11.
For more information or to purchase a package, call 877-248-6962 or visit www.aaaaz.com/coyotes
Packages go on sale Wednesday, June 30.