Tuesday, August 3, 2010GLENDALE, Ariz. ---
Phoenix Coyotes Chief Operating Officer Mike Nealy announced today that 11-game and 20-game ticket packages for the 2010-11 regular season will go on sale to the general public on Friday, Aug. 6 at 10 a.m.
The 11 and 20-game “Pick ‘em Plans” allow fans to choose the games of their choice at significant savings off the gate price. Purchasing one of these plans also enables fans to secure the same seats for each of the games they choose, gives them priority over the general public on playoff tickets and allows them to buy additional tickets at a discounted rate. In addition, there are no blackout dates when choosing games for an 11-game or 20-game plan. Flexible payment plans are available.
Pricing for 20-game plans starts at just $19 per game while 11-game plans start at $23 per game.
The ticket pricing for 2010-11 “Pick ‘Em Plans” is available at www.phoenixcoyotes.com/11-20gamepricing
Of the Coyotes’ 40 home games at Jobing.com Arena this season, 15 contests will be played on Saturdays and nine games will be played on Tuesdays. They will also host six Thursday games, three Monday games, three Friday games, three Wednesday games and one Sunday game at Jobing.com Arena. 2010-11 HOME GAME HIGLIGHTS
- October 16 – Home opener at Jobing.com Arena versus the Detroit Red Wings.
- October 30 – The Tampa Bay Lightning, led by 51-goal scorer Steven Stamkos, visit Jobing.com Arena.
- November 6 – Sidney Crosby and the Pittsburgh Penguins come to Jobing.com Arena
- December 11 – The Coyotes host the Dallas Stars before embarking on a season-long six-game road trip (Dec. 15-26).
- January 8 – The Buffalo Sabres, led by goaltender Ryan Miller, visit the Coyotes.
- January 13 – The Toronto Maple Leafs, an Original Six franchise, come to Glendale.
- February 12 – The Stanley Cup Champion Chicago Blackhawks make their first of two visits to Jobing.com Arena this season.
- February 14 – Perennial Hart Trophy candidate Alex Ovechkin and the Washington Capitals come to Glendale for just the third time in Ovechkin’s career.
- March 5 – Phoenix hosts the Detroit Red Wings for the second and final time of the regular season.
- March 20 – The Coyotes begin a season-long six-game homestand by hosting the Chicago Blackhawks at 5 p.m. in their only Sunday home game of the season.
- April 8 – The San Jose Sharks come to town for the regular season home finale.