Stop by the community relations table behind section 104 at the Caps game on Sunday, Feb. 10, against the New York Rangers for the Valentine’s Day Puck Surprise. For $25 you can buy a package that includes an autographed puck with Hershey’s Kisses. What’s the surprise? Almost every puck is autographed by a Caps player; however, if the puck you select is not signed, Mike Green
will sign it for you personally after the game!
Pucks are limited so don't miss this special opportunity. The Valentine’s Day Puck Surprise starts as soon as the doors open at noon. There will be an express line for customers paying with cash. Credit cards will be accepted, but cash is preferred. Five lucky winners will get to meet Mike Green
and all of the money raised goes to Washington Capitals Charities, so visit the community relations table on Feb. 10 for the Valentine’s Day Puck Surprise.
• Only five pucks per person, supplies are limited.
• If the puck you select is not autographed, Mike Green
will sign it after the game.
• Only the winner will be allowed to meet Green. If the winner is under the age of 18, he or she may be accompanied by one adult.
• There will be a cash-only express line.
• Cash and credit cards will be accepted as payment for pucks. Checks will NOT be accepted.
• All money raised will go to Washington Capitals Charities.
• Specific player’s autographs are not guaranteed.
• Winners must meet at the community relations table behind section 104 immediately after the game.