Client Service & Ticket OperationsReports to:
Directors, Premium Client Service/ Client Service & Ticket OperationsRelates to:
Directors of Client Service & Ticket Operations, Premium Client Service, Business Development, Operations Management, Aramark Management, Live Nation, Corporate Communications, and Ticketmaster
Committed to service excellence, the Account Executive is responsible for meeting and exceeding the ongoing commitments and all contractual details that occur from the commencement of the relationship with our clients in the building. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
(other duties may be assigned as required)
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Account management of assigned accounts.
- Manage client requests, expectations and assist with any game day requirements related to these requests.
- Administer various inventories within the Client Service & Ticket Operations department.
- Work closely with Aramark, Impark, Security, Housekeeping, and Operation/Maintenance on event related issues.
- Assist with processing and distribution of additional ticket requests for special events, hockey games and concerts.
- Follow up with our clients on post event related issues (ie. lost and found, incidents, or requests)
- Assist in the management of the service and operations of the Executive Suite levels and the Nortel Champions Clubs and/or Best Buy Club during events, including pre-event special request coordination and post event trouble shooting.
- Execute seat relocation, allocation and upgrade programs
- Work closely with the Director, Premium Client Service and Director, Client Service & Ticket Operations to ensure the client relationship is strengthened and that upsell opportunities are recognized.
- Coordinate special events in accordance with the departments’ Annual Strategic Plan.
- In conjunction with directors, review all marketing plans for next fiscal, survey satisfaction levels, and upsell opportunities according to account responsibilities.
- Special projects and other areas of responsibility as assigned.
- A commitment to service excellence and 100% client satisfaction
- Dynamic, hard working, confident; a self motivator with drive and initiative
- Sales experience is an asset
- Be a strong team player
- Excellent people skills, with an ability to interact effectively with internal and external clients at all levels within an organization
- Highly organized with outstanding administrative and time management skills.
- Able to meet tight deadlines and work effectively in a high pressure environment
- Solid word processing and spreadsheet skills. Working knowledge of ticket management databases is an asset, as is knowledge of desktop publishing software
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience planning and coordinating events, conferences, and/or promotions
- Must be able to work evenings and weekends, as required
- Preference will be given to candidates with a degree or diploma in business administration or sport management
- Cheerful, embraces fun and celebration in the workplace
- High degree of personal integrity and honesty
- Works cooperatively, strives to meet team goals
- Excellence through innovation, commitment and continual improvement
- A passion for success
- Works with enthusiasm, dedication, respect and pride
- Strong customer/fan focus
- Receptive to new ideas and approaches, adapts well to change
Interested, qualified candidates are invited to submit their resume and cover letter, specifying position applied for, no later than July 14, 2009. It is preferable that you apply online by accessing our website at www.canucks.com; alternatively you may fax your application to (604) 899-7451.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those shortlisted for interviews will be contacted.