VANCOUVER - Here's a numerical look at the Habs-Canucks game at Rogers Arena, on Saturday night.
– Combined number of games Yannick Weber and Chris Higgins have played for the Canadiens during their careers, with the two former Habs suiting up against their original club as members of the Canucks on Saturday night. 3
– Number of points racked up in as many games so far on the team’s Western Canada road swing by Max Pacioretty, picking up a goal on Saturday for a second-straight game after chipping in with an assist against Calgary on Wednesday night. 4
– Consecutive number of games in which the Canadiens have recorded at least one power play goal, with Pacioretty giving the Habs their fifth goal with the man advantage in the past four games. 41.9
– Percentage of points accumulated by Raphael Diaz in his career that have come on the power play, adding to his total with a helper on Pacioretty’s PP marker in the first period.9
– Number of NHL teams Pacioretty has yet to score against in his career, knocking the Cancuks off that list on Saturday night.
– Number of shorthanded goals scored by Lars Eller so far in his young career, benefitting from a fortuitous bounce as Dan Hamhuis banked a clearing attempt off Roberto Luongo and into the Canucks net for Eller’s first shorty of the campaign.
– Number of days since the Canadiens last scored a shorthanded goal, dating back to a Tomas Plekanec 3-on-5 beauty in the final game of the 2011-12 season against Toronto. 13
– Number of players who have recorded a shorthanded goal so far this season, with Eller becoming the latest NHLer to add his name to that list. 10
– Number of Habs players who have recorded at least one goal in 2013-14, with both Tomas Plekanec and Josh Gorges registering their first goals of the campaign in the third period. 100
– Win percentage enjoyed by the Canadiens in their last three games at Rogers Arena, coming out on the winning end of their three most recent games in Vancouver after losing the eight previous matchups. 3
– Number of games won by Carey Price in his home province so far in his career, winning his third game in four starts at Rogers Arena in convincing fashion on Saturday night. -canadiens.comSEE ALSOBoxscore: Canadiens @ Canucks
Game highlights: Canadiens @ CanucksChem at work Game Preview: Canadiens @ Canucks