MONTREAL - Here's a numerical look at the match-up between the Canadiens and the Capitals at the Bell Centreon Saturday night.
– Number of games Jaroslav Spacek wasrecently forced to miss due to an injury, notching a goal, an assist and blocking six shots in his return to action on Saturday night. 4
– Number of points amassed by Max Pacioretty
in his last three games, a career high for the young power forward. 21.4
– Average number of shifts per game by Ryan O’Byrne, upping his average of 19.3 from last season. 28
– Number of days since Roman Hamrlik last recorded two assists in a night, a 6-2 win over Toronto. The 34-year-old blue-liner chipped in with a pair of helpers on both of the Canadiens’ second period markers against the Caps. 5
– Number of shots fired at the Capitals’ net by Michael Cammalleri on Saturday night, bringing his season total to 91 so far, good enough for ninth in the league in that category. 23
– Number of Habs goals that have come in the second period over the course of the campaign, making the second frame their most productive of the season. 6
– Goals scored by Traivs Moen in just 26 games so far, tipping in a power play marker in the third period. The Saskatchewan native netted just seven in 82 games all last season. Shauna Denis is a writer for canadiens.com.
Habs Notebook - Nov. 27, 2009
100 years, decade by decade - 1950-1959
My Playlist: Michael Cammalleri