MONTREAL - Here’s a numerical look at the Canadiens-Flyers matchup on Saturday night at the Bell Centre.
- Length of Alex Tanguay’s ongoing point streak, as the winger continues to lead the Canadiens in both goals (8) and points (17). 7
- Game-high blocked shots by Roman Hamrlik, who did all he could to fill in for injured NHL shot-blocking king Mike Komisarek. 0
- Times Daniel Briere was booed by the Bell Centre crowd on Saturday night, given he was not in the lineup. 695
- Length in days of the Canadiens' winning streak over the Flyers, which was snapped on Saturday, with the Habs having racked up seven wins over that stretch. 10
- Consecutive games in which Francis Bouillon has not posted a negative plus-minus rating in the 10 games since returning from injury.
- Saves made by Jaroslav Halak in the second period alone on his way to kicking aside 29 of 31 shots on the night. 75
- Percentage of faceoffs won by Maxim Lapierre, who came out on top in six of his eight draws on the night, boosting his season average to 55 percent. Manny Almela is a writer for canadiens.com