SUNRISE - Here's a numerical look at the Habs-Panthers game on Saturday night.
– Number of games Mike Weaver played in a Florida Panthers uniform between 2010 and 2014. The veteran rearguard went up against his former team on Saturday night for the first time since being acquired by the Canadiens on Mar. 4.1
– Number of times Scott Gomez has battled the Canadiens since his departure from Montreal right before the start of the 2012-13 campaign. The veteran forward, who played with the San Jose Sharks last season, was not in the lineup for any of the previous three meetings between the Habs and Panthers this year.11
– Number of points Thomas Vanek has registered since arriving in Montreal at the trade deadline. The Austrian sniper picked up his sixth goal in 12 games as a member of the Canadiens on Saturday night when he opened the scoring on a great individual effort.35
– Number of goals Max Pacioretty has scored thus far this season, including Saturday night’s tilt in South Florida. His 34th and 35th goals of the year in the first period set a new career-high for the power forward, who scored 33 goals during the 2011-12 campaign. 8
– Number of times this season George Parros has dropped the gloves and gone toe-to-toe with an opponent. Playing in his 20th game of the season on Saturday night, the 34-year-old took on Krys Barch during the first period.4
– By scoring his 35th goal of the season on Saturday night, Pacioretty became just the fourth Canadiens player since 1995-96 to hit that mark. He joins Erik Cole, Pierre Turgeon and Vincent Damphousse in that regard.5
– Number of consecutive victories amassed by the Canadiens after Saturday night's win in Sunrise. The Habs matched their longest winning streak of the season by besting the Panthers 4-1.- canadiens.com SEE ALSO:BoxscoreGame highlightsNumber cruncher – Record keepersReady and able