MONTREAL -- Here's a numerical look at the Habs-Thrashers game at the Bell Centre on Tuesday night.
– Number of regular season NHL games officiated by Bill McCreary in his career, reffing his last game in Montreal on Tuesday night.
– Number of games played by Brent Sopel in a Thrashers uniform this season, making the Canadiens defenseman the only current Hab to have previously laced up the skates for Atlanta. 11
– Number of seconds between Roman Hamrlik’s opening goal and Mathieu Darche
’s marker in the first period, scoring on back-to-back shifts to snap the team’s 199 minute, 1 second scoreless streak. 22
– Number of points racked up by Darche this season, needing just 53 games to equal his career high, set in 73 games with the Lightning in 2007-08.200
– Number of assists piled up by Jeff Halpern in his career, hitting the milestone with a helper on Hamrlik’s first period goal. 8
– Number of times Travis Moen
has dropped the gloves so far this season, adding Chris Thorburn to his list of 2010-11 dance partners with a tilt in the first period on Tuesday night. 131
– Number of hits thrown by Andrei Kostitsyn this year, leading the Canadiens in that category – in part thanks to the six hits the Belarusian dished out on Tuesday night. 65
– Percentage of faceoffs won by Tomas Plekanec
in the Habs’ Tuesday night game against the Thrashers, finishing his night having won 15 of his game-high 23 faceoffs taken.45
– Number of times the Canadiens have outshot their opponents so far in 2010-11, improving their record in such situations to 25-15-5 with Tuesday night’s win over the Thrashers.-canadiens.com. SEE ALSO:Postgame comments: Martin
| Hamrlik Boxscore HighlightsAnatomy of a maskBet you didn't know #1