ST. PAUL -- Here's a numerical look at the Habs-Wild game at the Xcel Energy Center on Sunday night.
– Career save percentage posted by Alex Auld in 10 starts against the Wild, improving his record to 7-2-1 on Sunday night. 11
– Number of Habs players in uniform for the tilt who, prior to Sunday’s puck drop, had not registered a goal against the Wild in their careers. 31
– Number of seconds needed by Ryan White
to get the Habs on the board on the opening shift of the game. 28
– Number of points accrued by Benoit Pouliot this season, tying his career high benchmark set last year with the Wild and Habs with an assist on White’s opening goal. 34
– Number of games needed by White to notch his first career goal as a Hab, doing so for the first time against the Wild. 1
– Number of times in five games since hockey returned to Minnesota in 2000 after the departure of the North Stars that the Canadiens have failed to leave with at least one point, improving to 3-1-1 on Sunday afternoon.1
– Number of Gordie Howe hat-tricks recorded by White in his career, finishing his night with a goal, two assists and a fight.
– Number of multi-point games enjoyed by P.K. Subban
so far in his rookie season, finishing Sunday’s tilt with three goals and an assist against the Wild. 27:21
– Amount of time needed by the Canadiens to chase former Hab Jose Theodore from the net, scoring five goals on 19 shots before the netminder was replaced by Niklas Backstrom. 14
– Number of goals allowed by Theodore on 84 shots in 136 minutes over the course of four career games against Montreal.9
– Number of Habs who have at least 10 goals already this season, with James Wisniewski and P.K. Subban
both adding their names to the list against the Wild. 3
– Number of assists racked up by Pouliot in the evening, coming back to haunt his former team in his first game against Minnesota since being traded to Montreal last season.3
– Number of times this season the Habs have scored seven goals, including November 13 against the Hurricanes, January 21 against the Senators and Sunday night against the Wild. -canadiens.com.
WATCH: Subban's first career hat trick.
BoxscoreBack where it began