Here is a numerical look at Game 5 of the Eastern Conference Semifinal series between the Canadiens and Flyers on Saturday night at the Bell Centre.
- Shot needed by the Canadiens to beat Martin Biron in Game 5.
- Times the Canadiens had opened the scoring in a game in this series prior to Tomas Plekanec
’s goal at the 4:29 mark of the first period.
- Points amassed by Patrice Brisebois in this year's playoffs to lead all Canadiens blue-liners, matching his career high set during the 1992 postseason. 0
- Games in which Saku Koivu failed to register a point in the 2008 playoffs, with the Habs captain notching nine points in the seven games he played after returning from a broken foot late in the opening round against the Bruins. 5
- Two-point games put up by Alex Kovalev during the playoffs, including his goal and assist on Saturday.Manny Almela is a writer for canadiens.com