MONTREAL - Here's a numerical look at the Canadiens-Flames game at the Bell Centre on Tuesday night.
– Number of players who have suited up for the Canadiens in the franchise’s history, with Dale Weise becoming the latest to add his name to that list after hitting the ice for the first time as a Hab on Tuesday. 100
– Number of games played by Brendan Gallagher during his NHL career to date, all as a member of the Canadiens, hitting the century mark on Tuesday against the Flames. 24:36
– Amount of time needed for referees Paul Devorski and Chris Rooney to make the first call of the night, a two-minute roughing minor to Tomas Plekanec in the second period.1
– Number of seconds Plekanec had to spend in the box solo, with Lars Eller picking up the evening’s second call on the first shorthanded faceoff for delay of game. 754
– Number of days since Rene Bourque arrived in Montreal from Calgary in return for Michael Cammalleri, scoring against his former team for the first time since with a deflection in the second period.7
– Number of shots fired by the Canadiens’ energy line consisting of Weise, Michael Bournival and Ryan White, who made his return to the lineup for the first time since Jan. 2. 14
– Number of games White was forced to miss with an upper body injury, returning to action in fine form with six shots on goal.78
– Percentage of faceoffs won by Lars Eller in the outing, winning seven of his nine draws on the night.
– Number of days since the Canadiens last beat the Flames in regulation time, dating back to a 4-1 win on Dec. 9, 2008, having gone 0-7-1 against Calgary since then prior to Tuesday’s win.
– Number of shutouts registered by Carey Price in his career to date, kicking aside all 26 of the Flames’ shots on Tuesday night to record his fourth whitewash of the season. - canadiens.com
Highlights: Canadiens vs Flames
Canadiens acquire forward Dale Weise