MONTREAL -- Here's a numerical look at Friday night's game against the Flyers at the Bell Centre.
– Number of Monday night games on the Canadiens' schedule this season, including three in a row in the month of February, having now gone 2-3-1 on Mondays this year and 218-136-44-8 all-time on the first day of the work week. 21
– Rank occupied by Andrei Markov on the Canadiens’ all-time points leaderboard following his assist on Brendan Gallagher’s opening goal, giving him 523 points in his career – four behind Hector “Toe” Blake.7
– Number of times Gallagher has been the one to get the Habs on the board this season, jamming home a rebound in the first period to open the scoring for the home team. The Canadiens are now 3-3-1 when Gally breaks the ice in 2015-16 following Monday’s shootout loss. 5
– Number of hits dished out by Alex Galchenyuk in the first period alone, accounting for one-third of his team’s body checks in the opening 20 minutes. 4
– Number of shots fired by Markov in the opening frame, accounting for nearly half of his team’s 10 shots in the first period against the Preds. 5
– Number of points (1G, 4A) racked up by Markov over his last five games, having now picked up two goals and five assists since the start of February.13
– Number of times Mike Condon has faced 30 or more shots in a game this season, including Monday's game against Nashville.11
– Number of times the Habs have needed overtime or a shootout to decide a winner this season, having now gone to extra time in back-to-back games following Friday’s shootout win over the Flyers.
Game Highlights: Canadiens vs. Predators
Come on down, folks
A sit-down with Scotty
At his very best
A champion among champions