BOSTON -- Here's a numerical look at Game 2 of the Eastern Conference quarterfinal matchup between the Habs and the Bruins at TD Garden on Thursday night.
– Number of defensemen in NHL history who have played at least 100 career playoff games, including Hal Gill who reached the milestone on Saturday against the Bruins.729
– Number of days since Yannick Weber
saw action in an NHL playoff game, replacing injured winger Andrei Kostitsyn to get his first start since an April 22, 2009 tilt against the Bruins at the Bell Centre.13
– Number of playoff games needed by Mathieu Darche
to pot his first career postseason goal, beating Tim Thomas on the power play in the first period.256
– Number of players who have now scored at least one goal for the Habs in franchise history.50
– Number of shots needed by the Bruins to finally sneak one past Carey Price
in the series, with Patrice Bergeron beating Price on Boston’s 19th
shot of Game 2 after his team was blanked on 31 shots in the opening game on Thursday night.
– Number of shots blocked by the Canadiens in Game 2 compared to just eight shots blocked by the Bruins in the outing.116:33
– Number of minutes, out of a possible 120, that the Canadiens have led the Bruins throughout Round 1 so far. 18
– Number of times in 33 lifetime postseason series against the Bruins that the Canadiens have taken a 2-0 series lead, going on to eliminate Boston at the end of each of those opportunities. - canadiens.com SEE ALSO:Postgame comments: Cammalleri
| Martin BoxscoreHighlightsFive Keys to the Game: Habs-Bruins #2 More of the same