TORONTO -- Here's a numerical look at the Canadiens-Leafs matchup on Saturday night at the Air Canada Centre.
– Percentage of Brandon Prust’s 10 fights so far in 2012-13 that have come against a member of the Toronto Maple Leafs, going toe-to-toe with his third Leaf of the year in 6-foot-5 forward Frazer McLaren less than five minutes into Saturday’s game.195
– Number of penalty minutes doled out during Habs-Leafs games this season, including a relatively tame 32 minutes on Saturday night.5
– Number of goals scored by Davis Drewiske so far in his five-year NHL career, picking up his first as a Hab in his sixth game since being traded to the Canadiens. 504
– Number of players who have scored at least one goal in Canadiens history, with Drewiske now sitting just 543 goals shy of Maurice Richard for the franchise lead.23
– Number of points compiled by Brendan Gallagher so far in his inaugural NHL campaign following his assist on Drewiske’s goal, tying him for third in rookie scoring with Edmonton’s Nail Yakupov and Chicago’s Brandon Saad. 22
– Combined number of goals scored by the two teams in their four games against each other so far this year, with the fifth game of the season series slated for the last day of the year, on April 27. 24:49
– Ice time enjoyed by P.K. Subban in the outing, leading the Canadiens in ice time for the 11th
time in 35 games this season.
– Number of Habs players who threw at least one hit in the outing, led by Francis Bouillon and Max Pacioretty’s team-high four hits apiece.
Game Highlights: Canadiens -Leafs