- The Canadiens practiced at the Bell Centre on Monday ahead of their tilt against the St. Louis Blues on Tuesday night. Michel Therrien’s troops will be looking to remain undefeated this season after winning their first six games of the year.
- Monday’s practice took place at the Bell Centre because players participated in a team photo session prior to hitting the ice.
- Coaching consultant Craig Ramsay laced up his skates on Monday with the rest of the coaching staff as the Canadiens spent about 20 minutes working on special teams play.
- Following practice, Therrien confirmed that the Canadiens wouldn’t be featuring any lineup changes on Tuesday night. That means that forward Paul Byron and defensemen Jarred Tinordi and Greg Pateryn will both be healthy scratches.
- Carey Price was also named the NHL's First Star of the Week on Monday. He went 3-0-0 with a 1.00 goals-against average, .963 save percentage and one shutout to backstop the Canadiens to three wins, leading the team to its best start in franchise history.
Lines and D pairings at practice: