MONTREAL - Here's a numerical look at the showdown between the Habs and the Coyotes at the Bell Centre on Monday night.
– Number of players on the Habs’ bench on Monday night who were in uniform for the Canadiens the last time the Coyotes were at the Bell Centre, a 4-1 win over Phoenix on October 18, 2008. 200
– Number of NHL games played by Alexandre Picard in his six-year career, hitting the milestone against the Coyotes on Monday night. 2:54
– Amount of time Nelson and Kathie Pyatt had to wait to see their sons Tom and Taylor hit the ice together, with Tom killing off his older brother’s power play opportunity in the first period. 7
– Years to the day since a Canadiens player last squared off against his brother at the Bell Centre, dating back to when the Habs’ Marcel Hossa succumbed to his big brother Marian in a 6-2 loss to Jacques Martin and the Senators at the Bell Centre on October 25, 2003. 2
– Number of Monday night games on the docket for the Habs in 2010-11, the second of which is slated for January 17 against the Flames. 211
– Number of periods between Canadiens’ power play goals, with Michael Cammalleri snapping a wrister past Ilya Bryzgalov with the man advantage in the second period to break the 10-day skid. 22
– Number of points racked up by the line of Tomas Plekanec
, Andrei Kostitsyn and Cammalleri over the course of the Canadiens’ first eight games.99:11
– Shutout streak enjoyed by Carey Price
prior to Kyle Turris’ second period goal, dating back to the Devils game last Thursday. 2
– Number of Habs games that have been decided in overtime so far this year, with the Canadiens posting a 1-1 record in the extra frame. 11
– Number of wins the Canadiens have racked up against the Coyotes since the franchise’s relocation from Winnipeg, posting an 11-1-4-1 record since the move to the desert.
canadiens.comREAD ALSOGood things come in threes Boxscore3 stars of the game