Reports to: Group Manager, Game Production
Status: Full Time
The Montreal Canadiens are looking to hire a Videographer. The candidate will work within the Game Production department and will report to the Group Manager of the department.Scope:
The Videographer will be part of the team’s Game Production division and contribute to the day-to-day operations of the group.Key Activities:
- Serve as lead cameraman and editor for all features on HabsTV, the team’s in-house production crew serving content in-arena during games and across the club’s digital platforms.
- Support the Game Production division by making a substantial and direct contribution to the creation of motion graphics and design work.
- Provide coordination for different video projects.The following qualifications are required for this position:
- Mastery of the following software: Final Cut Studio, Final Cut, Adobe After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, Smoke, Maya and other graphic software.
- Able to take direction, respond positively to feedback, and show a level of flexibility and diversity in art style.
- Excellent eye for high quality graphic design/artwork.
- Familiar with popular culture across Quebec, Canada, and the United States: film, music, celebrities, trends, etc.
- Must be a passionate, enthusiastic, self-driven and talented individual.
- Bilingual (English and French) with excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Creative, motivated, flexible, reliable, resourceful, and a team player.
- Highly self-critical and determined to constantly improve.
- Passionate about hockey and professional sports in general.
- Must have a flexible schedule, including nights and weekends, and must be able to travel.
Apply by sending your CV with demo reel to: email@example.com
. Only candidates providing a comprehensive demo reel will be considered.
The Montreal Canadiens thank all parties in advance for their interest. The Club will only contact potential candidates.Position closes on June 6, 2011.