The St. Louis Blues will play Game 1 of the Western Conference Final against the San Jose Sharks on Sunday, May 15 at Scottrade Center.
With the Annie Malone May Day Parade taking place the afternoon of Sunday, May 15, guests making their way to Scottrade Center for the 7 p.m. game should expect traffic delays and street closures downtown and are encouraged to plan ahead.
The Annie Malone May Day Parade begins at 1 p.m. at 20th Street and Market Street and ends at Market Street and Broadway. Streets along the parade route will be closed to traffic.
- Chestnut Street will close from Tucker Blvd. to 14th street
- 13th St. will close from Market St. to Pine St.
- Market St. will close from 20th Street to Compton Ave.
- Market St. will close from Broadway to 20th St.
- Streets along the parade route will close
- Parade begins
- Streets along the parade route will reopen once all parade goers have cleared the area
- Market St. will reopen from 20th St. to Compton Ave.
- Chestnut St. will reopen from Tucker Boulevard to 14th St.
- 13th St. will reopen from Market St. to Pine St.
There is a Pregame Plaza Party at Scottrade Center at 3:30 p.m., doors will open at 5:30 p.m. and the game starts at 7 p.m. Guests attending the Pregame Plaza Party and the game should allow ample travel time and plan their routes accordingly.
Guests are encouraged to access Scottrade Center from the south as streets north of Clark Avenue will be closed off due to the parade route.