- Face coverings must be worn by all fans over the age of two at all times except when actively eating or drinking
- Eating and drinking is allowed in your seating pod or in designated areas on the concourse. When eating and drinking in designated concourse areas, space will be limited to ensure proper social distancing and will be available to guests on a first come/first served basis. Eating and drinking is prohibited while walking from the concession stand to your seat.
- Face coverings must be fully covering the nose and mouth at all times
- Face coverings must be medical grade masks or 3-layer cloth coverings (or a least two cloth layers with a filter)
- Use of a face shield does not eliminate the requirement to wear an appropriate face covering underneath
* If a face covering will cause you impairment due to an existing health condition, please contact Guest Services at 314-622-5432 at least 72 hours prior to game/event. Entry will be denied if advance notice is not provided. Fans who are unable to wear a face covering will be required to wear a face shield.