When you "like" something on Facebook, it's a pretty strong indication that you either (surprise) like that item or approve of it.
Along those same lines: what if we told you a simple "like" of the official Blue Jackets Facebook page meant you get an exclusive opportunity to buy single-game tickets *ahead* of the Aug. 29 on-sale date?
Now that you're all-ears, I'll continue.
It's pretty simple. All you have to do is log on to Facebook - and if you're like most of us at work, you already are :) - and head straight to the Blue Jackets official page. After you're done checking out all the awesome stuff we've posted lately and liking the living daylights out of our posts (just kidding...sort of), make sure your "like" icon is now "liked."
If that's what you're seeing on our official Facebook page, you're all set. As the on-sale date approaches, you will receive a special password that will grant you access to the ticketing system ahead of the general window. Just think, you'll have EXCLUSIVE access to buy single-game tickets to matchups such as...
- Opening night, Oct. 19 vs. the Vancouver Canucks and those Sedin guys.
- Oct. 26, a Friday night showdown against the new-look Minnesota Wild.
- An early-November visit from that team down I-70E, the Pittsburgh Penguins. You should probably be here for that.
- New Year's Eve against the Chicago Blackhawks, and hopefully celebrating two points and the year 2013 after the game.
- Valentine's Day against the Philadelphia Flyers, who, despite hailing from the city of brotherly love, won't be getting any gifts from us.
- One, two or all three showdowns with the Nashville Predators. Enough said.
To be honest, the list goes on and on. There are so many great games to catch at Nationwide Arena this year that it's in your best interest to take advantage of this pre-sale opportunity. Don't be shy, either; get the word out, tell your friends and let them know that if there's a game they have to see in 2012-13, this is the way to do it.
Blue Jackets fans, it's time: let's join the battle.