EDITOR'S NOTE: This is our weekly look around the #CBJ community to see what's being talked about, debated, and highlighted by the greatest fans in the National Hockey League. Have a suggestion or submission for next week's edition? Hit up @RobMixer on Twitter and let him know.
Happy Friday and again, a happy game day to you!
What an exciting time it is for Blue Jackets fans...Nathan Horton makes his debut on Thursday night, Sergei Bobrovsky comes off IR and Dalton Prout and Matt Calvert are poised for returns in the next couple of games. The Blue Jackets need to get a run started here to stay in the playoff conversation and there's no time like the present - and as you could guess, it created a surplus of conversation over the past 24 hours.
Social media, the #CBJ blogosphere...it was all blowing up after it was announced that the Blue Jackets had activated Horton, Bobrovsky and Prout off injured reserve on Thursday morning. It wasn't long before we were talking about which line Horton would play on, when Bobrovsky would be back between the pipes and much more. With that being said, the best way to recap it is to get this week's spotlight started.
Let's have a look at what was discussed this week...
- The staff over at The Union Blue has the latest installment of the "3 Stars and Game In One Picture," and it's a special one after Nathan Horton's CBJ debut.
- Matt Wagner from SB Nation's Cannon blog offers his take on Horton's exciting debut.
- Mike MacLean from The Cannon breaks down the Top 10 Blue Jackets storylines of 2013...it's definitely worth a read!
- Another take on Horton's first game as a Blue Jacket, and it comes from the great folks at Union & Blue.
- Dan Kamal from FOXSportsOhio.com has this story on the Blue Jackets' quest to play a more structured game, and it's a great read.
See you next Friday - same time, same place!