EDITOR’S NOTE: This is our weekly look around the #CBJ community to see what’s being talked about, debated, and highlighted by the greatest fans in the National Hockey League. Have a suggestion or submission for next week’s edition? Hit up @RobMixer on Twitter and let him know.
Another week is in the books and it is Friday yet again!
Since you all have put in a lot of hard work this week, you all deserve to have the best blog posts and articles on the Blue Jackets brought directly to you.
On tap today, fans dish out their opinions on watching former Blue Jackets take part in the Stanley Cup Final. Even further down the road, speculation continues to swirl around Columbus’ 16th pick in the NHL draft as debates ensue over which prospect would fit just right for the team.
All but two teams are in off-season mode and we are just weeks away from some of the most crucial decisions being made.
Here are this week’s links…
- Todd Cordell discusses the possibility of drafting Soo Greyhounds center Jared McCann.
- With the recent signing of Daniel Zaar, the Union & Blue breaks down his future role with the organization.
- With an abundance of ex-Blue Jackets set to play in the Stanley Cup Final, Jackets fans sounded off in a discussion thread on jacketscannon.com.
- Staying on the topic of former Blue Jackets, the Dark Blue Jacket blog discusses which former Jackets are the “good guys” and which are the “bad guys.”
- Over at bshockey.com, Sam Blazer breaks down some of the most likely Columbus selections in the upcoming NHL draft. (Part 2 can be found here)
- Jack Johnson, James Winsniewski and the roles of the defensemen are analyzed in this piece on theunionblue.com.
See you same time, same place next week, fifth liners!