Single game ticket prices for over 40% of the arena will remain the same for the 2006-07 season. Single game ticket prices for the 100 level seats (excluding the front row Platinum seats), the 200 level seats, and 1/5th of the 300 level seats will be increased by $5 per ticket.
The following is a synopsis of ticket prices for the 2006-07 season:
- The average season ticket price will remain 7.3% lower than the average season ticket price during the first year at the United Center (1994-95).
- This is the first time that the single game ticket price on the lower level will be higher than it was 13 years ago - the first year at the United Center (excluding the 198 front row Platinum seats).
- This will be the first price increase in (9) nine years (excluding the 198 front row Platinum seats).
- This makes the overall average ticket price:
- only $2.48 higher than that inaugural season of 1994-95
- less than the average price from 10 seasons ago (1996-97)
- lower than the average ticket price during the 2003-04 season.
- With the season ticket price remaining unchanged for 2006-07, season ticketholders will now receive an average of 14.4% savings from the single game ticket prices.
- Over ¼ of the arena (27%) will be priced at $15 or less which translates to over 4,800 seats.
- Nearly 2,700 seats, or 15% of the arena, will be priced at only $10.
- Students and AHAI members will still be able to purchase a $15 ticket for only $8 on the night of a game.
- The Blackhawks will continue to offer "Family Nights" where adults buying two full-price 300-level tickets receive two free tickets for children 12 years old and under. Over 1,800 families took advantage of this program in 2005-06 and over 5,000 families have taken part in this program since its inception four years ago.