- Has four points (1g/3a) in his last seven games after being held scoreless in his first 10 contests this season.
- Scored his first goal of the year on April 26 at Phoenix.
- Picked up his first point of the year (assist) and was a season-best +2 on April 11 at Los Angeles.
- Was recalled from Lake Erie (AHL) for the third time this season on April 6.
- Appeared in 44 games for the Monsters, tallying 13 points (5g/8a).
- Was originally recalled on Feb. 17 and appeared in five games with the Avalanche before being reassigned on March 7.
- Recalled again on March 19 and reassigned after two games on March 24.
- Attended training camp with the Avalanche this year (recalled Jan. 13 and reassigned Jan. 16).
Canadian Major Junior Scholastic Player of the Year (2009) WHL East First All-Star Team (2011)
Very happy that old guy finally scored. It was great. You see the excitement on his face. I remember when I scored my first goal and it's just such a great feeling. Anytime you can help contribute to a team win it's a lot of fun.
— Boston defenseman Torey Krug on 26-year-old teammate Kevan Miller, whose first NHL goal helped the Bruins top the Maple Leafs