|NUMBER:||6||BIRTHDATE:||August 14, 1985 (AGE 28)|
|HEIGHT:||6' 4"||BIRTHPLACE:||Sicamous, BC, Canada|
|WEIGHT:||233||DRAFTED:||NSH / 2003 NHL Entry Draft|
|Shoots:||Right||ROUND:||2nd (49th overall)|
- Has four points (2g-2a) in seven career games against Ottawa.
- Has been one of the NHL’s top point-producing d-man since Dec. 12, posting 27 pts (8g-19a) in his last 33 games.
- One of three d-men to lead thier team in scoring (Karlsson, Subban).
- Is fourth in TOI this season (26:51) and has played past the 30-minute mark seven times.
- His 15 goals rank second among NHL D-men, while his nine PPGs lead all D-men and rank among the NHL's Top 10.
- The Preds are 11-1-2 when he scores.
- Since the beginning of the 2008-09 season, he ranks first among D-men in goals (98), second in points (261), first in PPGs (45), first in GWGs (15) and eighth in hits (982).
- Is second on the club's all-time OT points list (6g-5a).
- Served as an alternate captain for Team Canada while posting six points (3g-3a) during his second consecutive Olympics.
- Titles won: 2014 Olympics, 2010 Olympics, 2007 World Championship, 2005 WJC, 2003 & 2005 WHL Titles, 2004 Memorial Cup