Together, Let's Grow the Future of Hockey!
Join us for the Junior Rangers Rookie Series, a program specially designed in cooperation with USA Hockey to introduce young beginners to the game of hockey. With help from Rangers Alumni and our staff, your child will experience the fun and excitement of hockey while learning the basic skills needed to enjoy the sport and have success both on and off the ice.
Nothing is more important than the health and safety of our Rangers fans. All programs will continue to be subject to the New York Rangers' discretion, the CDC, and local government regulation as we return to play safely. There are limited spots available and a waitlist will be created once spots are filled.
The Junior Rangers will provided families with access to full and partial scholarships for the Rookie League based on financial need.
Check back soon for Fall registration.
1. A refund will be provided per request if the New York Rangers or its partner facilities must cancel the sessions for any reason. The refund will be based on the number of sessions completed.
2. A refund will be provided per request minus a $25 transaction fee due to participant injury or illness. The participants parent/guardian must provide a doctor's note in order to receive a refund.
3. The Rangers do not provide refund or make up sessions due to missed sessions that don't fall under the above circumstances.
4. Program credits are also an option if your situation falls under provisions 1 & 2.
5. If your child received free hockey equipment for the Rangers Learn to Play program we will not be able to provide a refund if the program is paused or cancelled.
6. If the program is cancelled for any reason, we will not be accepting equipment returns.
7. If your child outgrows Learn to Play equipment during any pause or cancellation, we will be unable to exchange the equipment at any point in time.