Download the NEW LA Kings App to manage your Season Tickets and to get up-to-the-minute information!
LIMITED CAPACITY TICKETING
Welcome back! We are thrilled that the State of California released updated Covid-19 guidance for indoor professional sports which allows for limited capacity at STAPLES Center for the eight remaining regular season LA Kings home games starting April 20th.
Following this announcement, we're pleased to deliver what we feel is the best experience possible while allowing us to accommodate the most LA Kings fans in a safe and secure environment.
If you're ready to come back and cheer on your LA Kings, we're ready to have you! Your safety is our top priority. Working with the state and our local county health officials STAPLES Center has been able to take the steps to provide a safe and secure environment for all guests. You'll find all of the arena health and safety guidelines at www.staplescenter.com/safe, with updates made as available.
As a Season Ticket Member, you receive priority to secure seats for these eight (8) limited capacity games. Please find key information on your ticket access below.
- Access to purchase up to one (1) seating pod per game.
- Pods will consist of 1-4 seats and will be distanced six feet from one another. Seating pods must be purchased in their entirety.
- The seating chart is based on requirements set by state, county, and NHL guidelines, as such Season Ticket Member locations are not guaranteed.
- Your offer will represent an exclusive Membership discount.
- Parking Lot W will be available to add at time of purchase, but not available for day of game sale, only advance sales.
- You will be able to use your paid account balance toward these games, your current paid account balance will be emailed to you in advance of your offer time.
- Ticket availability is based on availability and first-come first-served basis.
- STAPLES Center Suites may become available after suite-holders first access to purchase. If you're interested in potential suite rentals for guests of 4 or more, starting at $600, please let us know HERE, and we'll reach out if they become available.
- You will receive an email prior to your presale with your dedicated links to purchase. You must use your LA Kings/AXS account login to gain access. We encourage you to know your login credentials or reset them in advance if necessary.
- All guests must complete a health screening that includes proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 72 hours of the event or full COVID-19 vaccination (at least 14 days after your final vaccine dose) to enter STAPLES Center.
- Food & Beverage only permitted in designated eating areas, not allowed in seats. Eating areas will be made available on the concourses or outside in XBox Plaza.
COVID-19 TESTING INFORMATION
Need a test for the game? Covid Arena Testing Solutions is the most convenient COVID-19 testing location near STAPLES Center. Drive-through and walk-up rapid testing is located at Lot 4 on the NE corner of Georgia St. & Olympic Blvd. Cost per test is $45 and results are received within 10-15 minutes. Visit www.CovidATS.com where you can register, schedule your test and pay online.