The Philadelphia Flyers aim to grow the game of hockey through building connections with individuals and organizations in the Greater Philadelphia Region who are dedicated to making a difference in our community. The Flyers Community Ticket Grant program recognizes the mission of local non-profits by offering the complimentary experience of a Flyers home game to those who might not otherwise be able to attend. To apply, please fill out the form below.
- Each requesting organization must have registered status as an operating non-profit and provide their EIN (Tax ID).
- Organizations may not monetize the tickets they receive in any way, including using the donated tickets for resale, fundraising or for silent auctions.
- 80% of tickets distributed to each organization must be scanned for entry in order for an organization to be considered for future ticket grants. We kindly ask that you only request what you plan to use when bringing your organization.
- Requests for tickets are granted on a first-come, first-served basis.
- When applying to be considered for the Community Ticket Grant program, organizations can request as many dates as possible that work with their groups schedule. If approved, organizations will only be awarded one (1) date from their list of requested games in which they will receive tickets to attend a game.
- Approved organizations will be notified a minimum of 7 days from their selected game date. Tickets will be distributed via email closer to the game date.
- Ticket location is not guaranteed and will be confirmed closer to game day. We will try to seat groups together, however, this will be dependent upon ticket allocation for each game.
- Parking and transportation will not be provided.
- Please direct any questions to email@example.com.