The Philadelphia Flyers strive to grow the game of hockey with the intent to build connections with individuals and organizations in the Greater Philadelphia Region dedicated to making a positive community impact. The Flyers Community Ticket Grant program recognizes the mission of local non-profits, community-based, and charitable organizations by offering the complimentary experience of a Flyers home game during the 2021-22 season. Applications are now being accepted to reserve tickets.
- To receive complimentary tickets from the Flyers each requesting organization must have registered status as an operating non-profit and provide their EIN (Tax ID).
- Organizations may not monetize the tickets they receive in any way, including using the donated tickets for resale, fundraising or for silent auctions.
- 80% of tickets distributed to each organization must be scanned for entry and used for attendance in order for an organization to be considered for future ticket grants. We kindly ask that you only request what you plan to use when bringing your organization to a Flyers or Wings game.
- Requests for tickets must be submitted at least four (4) weeks in advance of the game the organization wishes to attend. Tickets are approved and distributed on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Approved organizations will be notified a minimum of 7 days from their selected game date and emailed their ticket allotment.
- Organizations can request up to two (2) Flyers games to attend each season.