The Philadelphia Flyers strive to assist those in the Greater Philadelphia Region who make our community a better place. Through the team's NEW Community Ticket Grant program, the Flyers support the mission of local non-profits by offering the complimentary experience of a Flyers home game to those that might not otherwise be able to attend. The club holds a block of Community Ticket Grant tickets for local non-profits to use at every game. Applications are now being accepted to reserve tickets.
- To receive complimentary tickets from the Flyers each requesting organization must have registered status as an operating non-profit and provide their EIN (Tax ID).
- Organizations may not monetize the tickets they receive in any way, including using the donated tickets for resale, fundraising or for silent auctions.
- 75% of tickets distributed to each organization must be scanned for entry and used for attendance in order for an organization to be considered for future ticket grants. We kindly ask that you only request what you plan to use when bringing your organization to a Flyers or Wings game.
- Requests for tickets must be submitted at least six (6) weeks in advance of the game the organization wishes to attend. Tickets are approved and distributed on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Approved organizations will be notified a minimum of 14 days from their selected game date and emailed their ticket allotment.
- Organizations can request up to two (2) Flyers games to attend each season.