More information about grant applications and giving cycles will be announced soon. Please check back or follow @FlyersCharities on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
- Organizations are limited to one request per year
- Organizations must be located or have a local Chapter in the Greater Philadelphia region
- Flyers Charities will only consider organizations that are registered 501(c)3 organizations in good standing with the IRS
- Organizations must have been established for more than two years
- Requests will only be considered during the appropriate giving cycle
Requests must be submitted through our online system. Requests submitted via email, fax, mail or phone will NOT be considered
Flyers Charities Does Not Fund the Following:
- Individual participation fundraisers (walk-a-thons, Team-in-Training, Relay for Life, etc.)
- Event sponsorships
- Recreational activities (field trips, graduation nights, etc.)
- Political or religious groups
- Advocacy or special interest groups
- Travel funds, conferences, seminars, and workshops
The Philadelphia Flyers applaud the active involvement of our fans and partners in the community. The Flyers Community Relations dept. reviews all requests for in-kind donations of autographed memorabilia. To be considered for a donation, please review the policy below and complete the submission form.
Click HERE to request a donation