We are committed to creating a safe and comfortable environment to facilitate an enjoyable entertainment experience for all. Every game or event attendee ("Attendee") and all arena, event, team, league, and other associated personnel, contractors, and volunteers (collectively, "Personnel") rightfully expect an environment in which they will be treated in a consistent, professional, and courteous manner by all individuals throughout the entire entertainment experience, including before, during, and after each game and associated event and both inside of and immediately outside of the arena. Every time you visit the arena for a hockey game or associated event, you are responsible for your conduct, which must comply with the following rules at all times. Violation of the Code of Conduct may result in ejection without re-entry or refund, loss of ticket privileges for future games, and possible arrest and/or prosecution.
1. You are prohibited from interfering with the game or an associated event in any manner. Throwing an object onto the ice (except a hat when there is a hat trick), into a bench or tunnel, and/or at any player, official, other Personnel, or Attendee will lead to an ejection and potential arrest and/or prosecution.
2. Wait for a stoppage in game play before leaving or returning to your seat.
3. During game play, stay seated and avoid standing.
4. Remain alert for projectiles (including, but not limited to, pucks and sticks) that may leave the ice or the surrounding area. If you are struck by a projectile, seek immediate assistance from the nearest usher.
5. You are prohibited from using objectionable or abusive language, making obscene gestures, fighting, taunting, disruptive or illegal behavior, or any other conduct deemed detrimental to the entertainment experience, at the sole discretion of Personnel.
6. Please refrain from wearing indecent and/or offensive clothing that detracts from the experience of other Attendees.
7. If you consume alcohol, you must do so in a legal and responsible manner.
8. Using and/or smoking cigarettes, e-cigarettes, vape pens, or any other product that produces smoke, vapor, flame, and/or any other emission is strictly prohibited anywhere inside of or near the arena (except in the arena's designated smoking areas). Please ask the nearest usher to direct you to a designated smoking area.
9. You must comply with and respect Personnel, their requests regarding all arena and event operation, and all emergency procedures.
10. You may not engage in any unauthorized commercial activity on arena property.
11. You must comply with all other laws and regulations in effect at the location of the arena.
12. Please report inappropriate behavior to the nearest Personnel.
You are subject to all additional arena and event rules. The team, league, and/or arena and event management reserve the right to approve, adjust, or enforce any policy at their discretion.