For the safety and comfort of guests, staff, and artists the following items are prohibited:
- Air horns or noisemakers of any type
- Animals, except service animals assisting guests with disabilities
- Balloons, beach balls and other projectiles
- Bags larger than 14" x 14" x 6", bookbags, coolers or similar containers
- Professional-grade Cameras and detachable lenses
- Drones or other model aircraft
- Drugs (illegal)
- Fireworks or explosives
- Outside Food and Beverage including alcohol
- Hazardous materials including chemicals and aerosols
- Laser pointers or products
- Sealed or wrapped Packages
- Selfie sticks
- Signs and posters larger than 22" x 28", and signs on sticks
- Umbrellas (golf-style) or umbrellas with a pointed tip. Small collapsible umbrellas are permitted.
- Weapons or tools of any type
- Any item management deems a safety hazard or would diminish the guest experience, including signs or garments deemed offensive
If prohibited items are found, guests may return them to their vehicle or surrender the item to Security without return.
Vending, peddling, product sampling and flyering are prohibited.
Nationwide Arena cannot safeguard personal belongings.