The Lightning's annual "Hockey Day in Tampa Bay" will be held on Saturday, February 18 beginning at 9 a.m. with the start of the Chase Street Lightning Tournament on Ford Thunder Alley.
For the first time ever on Hockey Day in Tampa Bay, the Lightning Alumni, featuring former captain Dave Andreychuk, will take on the Boston Bruins Alumni, featuring Ray Bourque.
The day will conclude with the Lightning High School Hockey Championship game.
• 9 a.m. - Start of Chase Street Lightning Tournament
• 12 p.m. - Gear Sale Doors Open
• 12:30 p.m. - Regular Doors Open
• 1-2:15 p.m. - Sled Hockey Game with Lightning Alumni
• 2:45-4 p.m. - Honda LHSHL All-Star Game
• 4-4:30 p.m. - Lightning Made Skills Competition
• 5-6:30 p.m. - Tampa Bay Lightning vs. Boston Bruins Alumni Game
• 7-8:30 p.m. - LHSHL Championship Game
Tickets to Hockey Day in Tampa Bay are $10 in advance and $15 at the door. All proceeds for the event will go to the Ritchie Foundation and Lightning Sled Hockey.