The New York Islanders find inspiration in the leaders of our local communities. Through their charitable initiatives and fundraising events, impact is felt by those most in need. Our team is committed to assisting the goals of these leaders and organizations. In doing so, we have established an In-Kind Donation Program that allows local non-profits to request support and in return, we offer a donation of autographed memorabilia that can be auctioned at an upcoming event. While we strive to show our appreciation to groups that align with the mission of our Team and Foundation, due to the volume of requests that are received, we prioritize those that are based in in our local community.
• Please note that requests for in-kind donations for fundraising activities must be submitted to the Islanders Community Relations Department at least 6 weeks prior to the fundraising event by entering your request in the portal below. Priority for support is given to organizations located within the Long Island/NY Metro region.
• All donation decisions are at the discretion of the New York Islanders Community Relations Department and are final. Due to the overwhelming number of the requests that are received not all requests can be fulfilled.
• All donation requests must be submitted via the portal below. Requests that are submitted via email and mail will no longer be accepted.
• If your organization is selected to receive an item, you must be using the item for fundraising purposes and will need to report how much money was raised by completing the online reply form following your event. Organizations that do not complete this form will not be considered for future requests.
• Within your request, please include a valid mailing address to send your items to. Please refrain from using the venue where the event is being hosted. Additionally, should your organization have an account with a mailing carrier, please include that information within your request.
• Please attached your organization's 501©3 documentation to your request.
The New York Islanders take pride in being able to support local non-profit groups, all while strengthening our footprint within the community. We wish you the best of luck on your upcoming event!