Community Request Forms
Event Sponsorship, Player Appearances,
Grant Funding, and Auction Requests Forms
Welcome to the donation request page for the Vegas Golden Knights! We take pride in being able to provide fundraising support to nonprofit organizations all while strengthening the Golden Knights relationships across the community. Each year we are asked to support thousands of worthwhile charitable events and organizations via the donations of items and funds. While we would like to respond positively to every request we receive, please note that we are unfortunately unable to do so because of the large volume of requests that we receive.
- Organizations are limited to one request per form per year.
- Requests must be submitted with a tax ID number.
- Please submit your request online no later than six (6) weeks prior to the event (excluding a Grant Request. Grant Requests will ONLY be accepted September 1 - September 30th; December 1 - December 31st; March 1 - March 31st and June 1- June 30th of each year)
- Requests must be submitted through our online system. Requests submitted via email, fax, mail or phone will NOT be considered.
The Vegas Golden Knights do not grant donation requests for the following:
- Preschools, nursery schools or private schools
- Individual participation fundraisers (walk-a-thons, Team-in-Training, Relay for Life, etc.)
- Third party requests or organizational campaigns (i.e. American Cancer Society, Alzheimer's Association, Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, etc.) as we support these types of organizations on a corporate level
- Recreational activities (field trips, graduation nights, etc.)
- Political or religious groups
- Advocacy or special interest groups
- Travel funds, conferences, seminars and workshops
- Videotape, film or audio productions
- Organizations that may in any way conflict with the goals, programs or any affiliations of the Golden Knights
*Donations are fulfilled at the discretion of Vegas Golden Knights and are based on item inventory
**Shipped items are limited to only within the United States, overrides available on case-by-case basis
Submission does not guarantee fulfillment