When is the Draft?
- Round 1: Friday, June 21st starting at 5 p.m. PST
- Rounds 2-7: Saturday, June 22nd starting at 10 am PST
Where will the 2019 NHL Draft be held?
- Rogers Arena. This is the third time the Canucks and City of Vancouver host the NHL Draft. In 1990 it was held at BC Place Stadium and in 2006 at General Motors Place (now Rogers Arena).
How many draft picks do the Vancouver Canucks have?
- The Canucks currently have the 10th overall selection in Round 1 on Friday and have eight picks on Saturday.
When do the doors to Rogers Arena open?
- Friday, June 21 at 3:30 p.m.
- Saturday, June 22 at 8:30 a.m.
Do I need a ticket for the Draft?
- Yes. You will need a separate ticket to enter Rogers Arena each day. Tickets can be purchased at Ticketmaster.ca.
How do I get a ticket to come into Rogers Arena and how much do they cost?
- Tickets go on sale to the public on May 23rd at 10 am PST through Ticketmaster.ca.
- Ticket price is $25 for Friday and $10 for Saturday.
Is my ticket valid for both days?
- No. A separate ticket is required for each day.
Is seating reserved in Rogers Arena?
- On Friday (Day One) all tickets will be assigned seating on level 300. Tickets for Saturday (Day Two) offer limited assigned seating in the lower bowl and general admission on level 300.
- Lower bowl seating is primarily reserved for Draft eligible players and their families while remaining space is allocated to the Draft stage, broadcast locations and related media needs.
What does general admission (GA) mean? Will we be seated together?
- General admission entitles you to access specific areas of the venue where seating is provided but not assigned. Spectators with GA tickets will be allowed to sit wherever there is an open spot on a first come, first-serve basis within the designated GA sections.
Why does my GA ticket have a row/seat # on my ticket?
- GA tickets will have a section, seat and row associated to the ticket - this is for processing purposes only. Tickets designated GA will not have assigned seating.
Does my child need a ticket to enter Rogers Arena for the Draft?
- Children under 36 inches in height do not need a ticket to attend the Draft.
Can I leave the event and re-enter Rogers Arena?
- No. Consistent with Rogers Arena conditions of admittance there are no in and out privileges.
Where can I park for the 2019 NHL Draft?
- Fans planning to attend Draft are strongly encouraged to use transit. Parking will not be available at Rogers Arena however, off-site parking in the immediate area is available.
- Anticipated traffic volume around Rogers Arena is expected to be high due to Draft and the Vancouver Dragon Boat Festival.