By tagging a photo with the #AvsAllAround hashtag, (the "Hashtag") you are acknowledging that you have read and agreed to the following:
- All photos must show you wearing Avalanche gear/apparel.
- You are encouraged to use .jpeg and or .png files.
- There is no limit to the number of photos you can tag with the Hashtag.
- Photos must be your original work and must not have been previously published, released commercially or won any awards.
- Your photo must not include, depict or make reference to any of the following: obscenity, inappropriate language, nudity, sexual explicitness, drug or alcohol use, violence, firearms/weapons, commercial products, material that promotes any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous, or promotes any particular political agenda or message, material that is hateful, tortious, defamatory, false or misleading, disparaging, slanderous, libelous, or otherwise unlawful, material that violates or infringes another's rights, including but not limited to, rights of privacy or publicity, copyrights, trademarks, patents or any other intellectual property rights, material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual, or promotes discrimination based on race, ethnicity, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age, and any other content, including but not limited to, text, images, music, graphics, photographs, captions and descriptions, data, codes or programs that could be considered inappropriate or offensive, as determined by the Avalanche in its sole discretion. If a photo with the Hashtag violates this paragraph, the Avalanche reserve may take any and all action available to it to disassociate the Hashtag from the photo.
- It is the Avalanche's intent to use one or more photos in an advertising campaign to promote the Avalanche. However, the Avalanche make no guarantees that your photo, or any photo, will be used.
- By tagging a photo with the Hashtag, you represent and warrant that: (i) the photo is your original creation and that you have all rights to the photo; (ii) the photo, in whole or in part, has not been released commercially, been previously published or won any awards; (iii) the photo does not and will not violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation; (iv) the photo and, if applicable, the Avalanche's use of the photo, does not and will not infringe upon or violate the intellectual property rights of any third party and will not give rise to any claims of infringement, invasion of privacy or publicity, or infringe on copyrights, trademarks, patents or other intellectual property rights or any rights or interests of any third party, or give rise to any claims for any payment whatsoever.
- By tagging the photo with the Hashtag, you are granting the Avalanche (i) the right, but not the obligation, to edit, adapt, reformat, rearrange, modify, combine with other pictures, items and/or materials, add to and/or customize your photo; and (ii) the non-exclusive, irrevocable, royalty-free, right and license to exhibit, display, broadcast, copy, reproduce, encode, compress, encrypt, incorporate data into, rebroadcast, transmit, record, publicly perform, create derivative works of, distribute and synchronize in timed relation to visual elements, and or otherwise exploit, the photo, and/or any portions or excerpts thereof, in any manner, with or without credit, including advertising, promoting and publicizing the Avalanche, an unlimited number of times, in any and all media, now known or hereafter devised, in perpetuity, throughout the world, without any additional liability, obligation or payment of any kind to, or further review and/or approval by, entrant or any third party. No ownership rights or title in and to the photo are being transferred to the Avalanche.