• In his sophomore season with the Tigres, Gagné ranked second on the club with 35 goals and placed third in points (35-24—59). He added 2-1—3 in the playoffs before Victoriaville fell in four games to eventual Quebec Major Junior Hockey League champion Rimouski.
• Gagné established a career high for assists and points in a game when he collected 0-4—4 in Victoriaville’s 8-5 win over Val-d’Or on Nov. 8, 2014. Three weeks later he registered his first career QMJHL hat trick against the club – and added another three-goal performance 15 days later at Baie-Comeau.
• A Laval-Nord minor hockey graduate, Gagné played for the Saint-Eustache Vikings Midget AAA team in 2012-13, collecting 26 points (15-11—26) in 41 games.
• His most memorable hockey moment is being selected in the second round (26th overall) by the Moncton Wildcats in the 2012 QMJHL Entry Draft.
• The 6’5” forward grew up idolizing fellow Laval, Que., native Martin St. Louis. He wears No. 27 in honor of former Montreal Canadiens forward Alex Kovalev.
NHL team: Montreal Canadiens NHL player: Sidney Crosby Shootout move: "Five hole" Goal celebration: "Celebrate with my teammates" Video game: Call of Duty Movie: Maurice Richard - The Movie TV show: Prison Break Actor: Will Smith Musician: Tiesto Website: lhjmq.qc.ca Sport (other than hockey): Golf Athlete (non-hockey): Eugenie Bouchard