• In 2013-14, Point led Moose Jaw and tied for 12th in Western Hockey League scoring with 91 points (36-55—91) in 72 games. He finished the season 36 points ahead of the next highest-scoring player on his team.
• Point was an assistant captain for Team Canada at the 2014 Under-18 World Championship, tallying two assists in four games for the bronze-medal winning club.
• He scored four points (1-3—4) in five games for Canada’s gold-medal winning team at the 2013 Ivan Hlinka Memorial and served as an assistant captain for Team Pacific at the 2013 Under-17 World Hockey Challenge (2-3—5 in five games).
• Point finished fourth in WHL scoring among first-year players and paced all North American rookies with 24 goals and 57 points in 67 games during the 2012-13 season.
• In 2011-12, Point tallied 41 points (19-22—41) in 32 games with the Calgary Buffaloes of the Alberta AAA Midget Hockey League before joining the Warriors in the WHL Playoffs. He tallied 10 points (7-3—10) in 14 postseason games with Moose Jaw, including three game-winning goals, two of which came in overtime (2OT in Game 4 of their first-round series vs. Regina; OT in Game 4 of their second-round series vs. Medicine Hat).
• His brother, Riley, played in the Alberta Junior Hockey League and now plays for Red Deer College in the Canadian Collegiate Athletic Association.
NHL team: Vancouver Canucks NHL player: Pavel Datsyuk Shootout move: “Backhand” Goal celebration: “Arms in the air, pretty subtle” Video game: NBA 2K14 Movie: Roadhouse TV show: South Park Actor: Mila Kunis Music group: Led Zeppelin Website: mjwarriors.ca Sport (other than hockey): Basketball Athlete (non-hockey): Rajon Rondo