• Tkachev scored at over a point-per-game clip during the 2014-15 season, recording 16-33—49 in 46 games split between Moncton and Quebec of the Quebec Major Junior Hockey League. He added 6-10—16 in 21 postseason appearances for Quebec.
• In 2013-14, Tkachev was Moncton’s highest-scoring rookie and finished sixth overall in Wildcats scoring with 30 points (10-20—30) despite playing only 20 games. He added nine points (7-2—9) and finished with a plus-six rating in six playoff games, including his first career QMJHL hat trick in Game 4 versus the Blainville-Boisbriand Armada. His seven playoff goals led the Wildcats and were second-highest among all rookies.
• He spent the first part of the 2013-14 season with Omsk in Russia’s junior league, tallying 19 points (7-12—19) in 16 games. He also played two games with Avangard Omsk in the Kontinental Hockey League.
• Tkachev played alongside future Wildcats teammate Ivan Barbashev (No. 18-ranked North American skater) at the 2013 Under-18 World Championship, and tied for second among all players in assists (6) and points (11). He was named one of Russia’s top three players as selected by opposing coaches. He also represented his country at the 2012 World Junior A Challenge.
• In 2012-13, he notched 35 points (13-22—35) in 47 games to help Omskie Yastreby win the junior league title.
NHL GameCenter LIVE™ is now NHL.TV™.
Watch out-of-market games and replays with an all new redesigned media player, mobile and connected device apps.
Introducing the new official NHL App, available for iPhone, iPad and Android smartphones and tablets. A host of new features and improved functionality are available across all platforms, including a redesigned league-wide scoreboard, expanded news coverage, searchable video highlights, individual team experiences* and more. The new NHL App on your tablet also introduces new offerings such as 60fps video, Multitasking** and Picture-in-Picture.
*Available only for smartphones
** Available only for suported iPads