|Final Rank:||1||Midterm Rank:||1|
|Born:||July 24, 1991|
|Born in:||Gothenburg, SWE|
(2nd Round / 46th Overall)
- PLAYER PAGE|
• In 22 games with Frölunda’s junior team in 2008-09, he recorded a 3.05 goals-against average and a .916 save-percentage.
• Lehner represented Team Sweden at the 2009 Under-18 IIHF World Championships playing in four of Sweden’s six games, recording a 2.80 goals-against average and a .918 save-percentage.
• His father, Michael Lehner, has coached NY Rangers goaltender Henrik Lundqvist and has had a big influence on his career.
• Lehner first started playing hockey at the age of 10 after attending a hockey school and his first hockey team was with Mölndal Hockey.
• His favorite international hockey memories were watching Sweden win gold at the 2006 Olympics and winning the Under-20 Sweden championship with Frölunda in 2007-08.
2009 PROSPECTS: ROBIN LEHNER
Detroit Red Wings
Pump up song:
Anything by In Flames
Here's your chance to win tickets to the 2013 NHL Draft at Prudential Center on June 30th!
ENTER NOW ›
NHL.com is the official web site of the National Hockey League. NHL, the NHL Shield, the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup, Center Ice name and logo, NHL Conference logos and NHL Winter Classic name are registered trademarks and Vintage Hockey word mark and logo, Live Every Shift, Hot Off the Ice, The Game Lives Where You Do, NHL Power Play, NHL Winter Classic logo, NHL Heritage Classic name and logo, NHL GameCenter Live, NHL Network, NHL Mobile name and logo, NHL Radio, NHL Awards name and logo, Hockey Fights Cancer, NHL All-Access Vancouver name and logo, NHL Ice Time, Ice Time Any Time, Ice Tracker and Questions Will Become Answers are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P. © NHL 2012. All Rights Reserved. All NHL team jerseys customized with NHL players' names and numbers are officially licensed by the NHL and the NHLPA. The Zamboni word mark and configuration of the Zamboni ice resurfacing machine are registered trademarks of Frank J. Zamboni & Co., Inc. © Frank J. Zamboni & Co., Inc. 2012. All Rights Reserved.