• Nejezchleb led the Wheat Kings with 32 goals and totaled 57 points in 2013-14, highlighted by his first career Western Hockey League hat trick in Brandon’s 5-3 win over the Lethbridge Hurricanes on December 9th. He added nine points (5-4—9) in nine playoffs games as the team fell in the second round to the Memorial Cup champion Edmonton Oil Kings.
• In 2012-13, Nejezchleb managed 24 points (11-13—24) in 35 games as a rookie with Brandon. He missed a total of 36 contests due to injury, including a 21-game stretch with ligament and nerve damage in his hand after a teammate’s skate cut him while he sat on the bench.
• Nejezchleb played with HC Slavia Praha in his native Czech Republic and compiled 23 points (11-12—23) in 24 games with the under-20 team in 2011-12 before relocating to Canada.
• He has represented his country at a number of international events, most notably at the 2011 Ivan Hlinka Memorial.
• Nejezchleb was selected by Brandon in the first round (35th overall) of the 2012 Canadian Hockey League Import Draft. He is now in his third and final year of NHL Draft eligibility.
NHL GameCenter LIVE™ is now NHL.TV™.
Watch out-of-market games and replays with an all new redesigned media player, mobile and connected device apps.
Introducing the new official NHL App, available for iPhone, iPad and Android smartphones and tablets. A host of new features and improved functionality are available across all platforms, including a redesigned league-wide scoreboard, expanded news coverage, searchable video highlights, individual team experiences* and more. The new NHL App on your tablet also introduces new offerings such as 60fps video, Multitasking** and Picture-in-Picture.
*Available only for smartphones
** Available only for suported iPads