• He played 48 games for Brynas in 2012-13, finishing third on the team in points (11-19--30) despite being the youngest player on the roster. He also was one of only two players on Brynas to finish the season with a plus rating (+1).
• Lindholm was a finalist for the Rookie of the Year after leading all junior-aged players in the Swedish Elite League in scoring during the 2012-13 season.
• A two-time silver medalist, he competed for Team Sweden at the 2013 World Junior Championship, recording four points (2-2--4) in six games, and at the 2012 World Under-18 Championship, tallying three points (2-1--3) in four games.
• Lindholm's father, Mikael, was selected 237th overall by Los Angeles in 1987 and played 18 games for the Kings during the 1989-90 season. His cousin, Detroit Red Wings prospect Calle Jarnkrok, was drafted 51st overall in 2010.
• He started playing hockey in Germany at the age of three while his father was playing for the Hannover Scorpions.
NHL team: Pittsburgh Penguins NHL player: Sidney Crosby, Evgeni Malkin Video game: Call of Duty Movie: Remember the Titans TV show: Sons of Anarchy Actor: Charlie Hunnam Music artist: John Mayer Pre-game meal: Pasta
It's a tribute to him, and everything he's done and deserved is coming to fruition tonight with his jersey in the rafters. He's going to be a first-ballot Hall of Famer. And I said today, if he's not, take my stuff out. If he doesn't deserve to be in there first ballot, no one does. Except for (Wayne) Gretzky, I guess.
— Hockey Hall of Fame member Brett Hull on former teammate Mike Modano, whose No. 9 was retired by the Dallas Stars on Saturday