• In 2013-14, Tkachyov was Moncton’s highest-scoring rookie and finished sixth overall in Wildcats scoring with 30 points (10-20—30) despite playing only 20 games. He added nine points (7-2—9) and finished with a plus-six rating in six playoff games, including his first career Quebec Major Junior Hockey League hat trick in Game 4 versus the Blainville-Boisbriand Armada. His seven playoff goals led the Wildcats and were second-highest among all rookies.
• Tkachyov recorded multiple points in nine of 20 regular season games, including a four-point outing (2-2—4) in his QMJHL debut versus the Chicoutimi Sagueneens on Jan. 23.
• He spent the first part of the 2013-14 season with Omskie Yasterby Russia’s junior league, tallying 19 points (7-12—19) in 16 games. He also played two games with Avangard Omsk in the Kontinental Hockey League.
• Tkachyov played alongside future Wildcats teammate Ivan Barbashev (No. 18-ranked North American skater) at the 2013 Under-18 World Championship, and tied for second among all players in assists (6) and points (11). He was named one of Russia’s top three players as selected by opposing coaches. He also represented his country at the 2012 World Junior A Challenge.
• In 2012-13, he notched 35 points (13-22—35) in 47 games to help Omskie Yastreby win the junior league title.