• In 2013-14, Goldobin led Sarnia and finished sixth in the Ontario Hockey League with 94 points (38-56—94) in 67 games.
• Goldobin recorded at least a point in 22 consecutive games from Nov. 14, 2013 to Jan. 11, 2014. He recorded 43 points during the streak (21-22—43), including three four-point performances.
• He led all OHL rookies in goals (30) and points (68) during the 2012-13 season, averaging a point-per-game with the Sting. He was the runner-up for the OHL Rookie of the Year award and earned OHL All-Rookie Second Team honors.
• He scored a goal and an assist and was named Team Cherry’s Player of the Game at the 2014 CHL Top Prospects Game.
• In 2011-12, he tallied 22 points (13-9—22) in 50 games for Chekhov in Russia’s Junior Hockey League (MHL) and represented his country at the 2012 Ivan Hlinka Memorial with three points (1-2—3) in four games for the fourth place squad.
Introducing the new official NHL App, available for iPhone, iPad and Android smartphones and tablets. A host of new features and improved functionality are available across all platforms, including a redesigned league-wide scoreboard, expanded news coverage, searchable video highlights, individual team experiences* and more. The new NHL App on your tablet also introduces new offerings such as 60fps video, Multitasking** and Picture-in-Picture.
*Available only for smartphones
** Available only for suported iPads